Terms of sales
Confirmation and registration
- In order for a purchase to be considered valid and confirmed, the payment of the following is required:
- 30% of the amount per participant at the moment of booking
- 100% of the amount a month before the departure date.
- If these conditions are not fulfilled, SOMACRAM cannot guarantee any booking as per the services description.
- Registrations must be done using each participant’s first and last names as per their passport.
- If for any reason, a trip that was already booked needs to be cancelled by the clients, SOMACRAM reserves the right to retain all or part of any deposit that was made according to the following criteria:
- The cancellation happened 1 month to 15 days before the planned departure date: 75% of the deposit
- The cancellation happened 14 to 07 days before the planned departure date: 50% of the deposit
- The cancellation happened less than 07 jours before the planned departure date: 100% of the deposit
- In the event of a force majeure that could potentially put the clients’ safety at risk, SOMACRAM reserves the right to cancel a booked trip and will reimburse any deposit that was already paid, but cannot guarantee any form of compensation.
- SOMACRAM’s clients will be covered under a professional and public liability insurrance for tourism agencies in madagascar and that is only valid on malagasy soil.
- Additionally, travellers are advised to get a cancellation and medical repatriation insurance.
- Any price offered by SOMACRAM is going to be in euro, per participant, and will be calculated depending on the most current exchange rate.
- Airfare increases or any price increase resulting from exchange rate fluctuations could force SOMACRAM to reconsider its prices. In case of a >10% increase, the travellers may cancel their trip without any additional fees in the next five days following the communication sent out by SOMACRAM.
- For all our tours: considering the harsh reality in certain localities, we would like to point out that tourist infrastructures are often very basic.
- Domestic flights schedule and frequency may change at any time.
- Changes or modifications to itineraries may sometime occur. SOMACRAM may not, in any case, be held responsible for such delays, changes or modifications.
- Accommodation facilities meet malagasy standards.
Euro bank account details
Name of the account holder : SOMACRAM S.A
Domiciliation : 00007 TSARALALANA
IBAN : MG4600008000070207100438070
BIC – Swift Code: BFAVMGMG
Please note that any related bank charges are to be supported by the clients.
Registration on one of our tours in Madagascar means acceptance of the aforementioned conditions.
Once the wire transfer is complete, clients are to send SOMACRAM a copy of the transfer confirmation stamped by their bank, or email it to: email@example.com